Website Use Policy
BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU INDICATE THAT YOU ACCEPT THE POLICY AND THAT YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY IT. YOUR REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
1. ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material that we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. We will not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- (a) The Website and their entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. This Policy permits you to use the Website for your non-commercial use only. No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted, are reserved by the Company.
- (b) You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows: (i) You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; (ii) if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by an applicable end user license agreement for such applications; and (iii) if we provide social media features at any time, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
- (c) You may not: (i) use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or (ii) delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website; or (iii) access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
- (d) The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
3. YOUR OBLIGATIONS AND REPRESENTATIONS
- (a) You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy.
- (b) You promise that: (i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract with the Company; (ii) you will not use the Website in any way that violates any applicable local or international law or regulation; (iii) you will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity; (iv) you will not do anything that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any person’s use of the Website; (v) you will not use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any unlawful purpose or in violation of this Policy; (vi) you will not introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful; and (vii) you will not co-brand or frame the Website without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of the Company.
5. Misprints, Errors & Changes
RAID™ aims to provide current and accurate information on the Website. However, misprints, errors, inaccuracies, omissions (including incorrect specifications for products) or other errors may sometimes occur. RAID™ cannot guarantee that products and services advertised on the website will be available when ordered or thereafter. RAID™ reserves the right to: (a) correct any error, inaccuracy or omission at any time without prior notice or liability to you or any other person; (b) change at any time the products and services advertised or made available for sale on the Website, the prices, fees, charges and specifications of such products and services, any promotional offers and any other Website content without any notice or liability to you or any other person; (c) reject, correct, cancel or terminate any order, including accepted orders for any reason and (d) limit quantities available for sale or sold.
6. Course Availability and Non-Refundable Fees
Pay-up-front courses must be completed within 90 days of payment at which time your access to the course will expire. Course and Card Fees are non-refundable. If a pay-up-front course is not successfully completed within 90 days of payment or you fail to satisfy any other requirements necessary for RAID™ to submit your Card Fee to the applicable State agency or authority, any Course and Card Fees will be forfeited and RAID™ will be under no obligation to refund or pay the Card Fees. If you fail to successfully complete the course within the 90 day period and would like to re-register, you will need to pay additional Course and Card Fees.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
DISCLAIMERSYOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF OR RELATING TO ACCURACY, ACCESSIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, PERFORMANCE OR DURABILITY, ALL OF WHICH ARE DISCLAIMED BY RAID™ TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
LIABILITY EXCLUSIONSRAID™ AND ITS PROVIDERS WILL NEVER BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM, CONNECTED WITH, OR RELATING TO THE WEBSITE OR THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA, BUSINESS, MARKETS, SAVINGS, INCOME, PROFITS, USE, PRODUCTION, REPUTATION OR GOODWILL, ANTICIPATED OR OTHERWISE, OR ECONOMIC LOSS, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY OR LAW OR EQUITY), REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER FAULT OR WRONGDOING (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION GROSS NEGLIGENCE AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH) BY RAID™ OR ANY PERSON FOR WHOM RAID™ IS RESPONSIBLE, AND EVEN IF RAID™ HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE BEING INCURRED.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITYRAID™ shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party, as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of this website, any information, course materials, videos, animations or content, contained on the website. In particular, your personal information or material and information transmitted over our system, neither RAID™ nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
8. CHANGES TO POLICY
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the terms of this Policy at any time. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.
9. COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING
This Policy, together with the documents expressly referred to herein, constitutes the sole and entire agreement between you and the Company with respect to the Website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous understandings, agreements, representations and warranties, both written and oral, with respect to the Website.